Shout out to my friends and readers who are taking part in The Journ3y’s Meatless Monday Health Initiative. Every Monday you will have the opportunity take part in this challenge to go meatless to improve our health.
Tips for the challenge
- Plan your meals ahead of time
- Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables
- Ask for a vegetarian menu if you decide to eat out
- Search the web for meal options
- Try new vegetables and meatless dishes
“Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”
- modified from : Edward Stanley (1826-1893) from The Conduct of Life
Be your own boss; don’t cancel your meetings!
Let’s change our eating habits one day at a time. Say hello to a healthier happier YOU!
Love Jasmine Marie
Time to take your health seriously…